We provide a 24-hour service including standby Manager, Supervisor, Mechanic and Driver. We are in position of Passenger Liability Insurance to the amount of R50 million per occurrence with no limit per seat in the aggregate. Our fleet is equipped with Netstar Fleet Management Systems (live).
All our buses are roadworthy (licence and CF) and have Road Transport Permits issued by the Mpumalanga Government, Department of Transport.
Our current fleet consists of the following:
- 65 seated semi-luxury & commuter buses
- 40 seated semi-luxury
- 28 – 35 seated semi luxury & commuter buses
- 22 seated semi-luxury buses
- 15 seated Quantum
Safety of the passengers is our first priority
- Buses: Maintenance and inspections on buses are done on a regular basis and the buses are equipped with onboard Fleet Management Systems. All our buses comply with roadworthy requirements as required by Law.
- Drivers: Our drivers are evaluated continuously and undergo Advanced Defensive Driver Training Program & Customer Relations Courses, First Aid Level 1 and Basic Fire Fighting. Our drivers comply with all the legal requirements.
- Workplace: Safety rules to be complied with in order to ensure a safe work environment. A Safety record is kept in order to evaluate and manage safety sufficiently.
- Safety team: The Safety Manager and his team is responsible for Safety, Quality and Environmental Management.
Mphakathi Transport cc is a member of:
- South African Bus Operators Association (SABOA)
- South African Road Passenger Bargaining Council (SARPBAC)
- Mphakathi Transport is a Level 2 BBBEE contributor